Tyler Perry wants his fans to know that he's not giving away cars, money or anything else on Facebook.
The actor, director and all-around movie mogul said that his team takes down dozens of scam posts every day.
"Do not give your information to any of these people do not give them anything," Perry said in a video on his Facebook page. "I don't know who they are, but every day we have to get 10, 20, 30 of those things shut down on Facebook."
Perry said he is a giver and has given cars and houses to his employees and friends.
Last week, actress Tiffany Haddish revealed on social media that Perry bought her a deep metallic blue Tesla SUV that she'd talked about wanting on the set of their upcoming movie "Nobody's Fool."
So, if you're one of the hottest actresses in comedy or in one of Perry's movies, there's hope. But if you stumble on a giveaway online, just keep scrolling.
"Stop it, devil," Perry said.
- Tyler Perry addresses Facebook scam
- 'Cosby' star accepts Tyler Perry's job offer
- Rick Perry Fast Facts
- Inspired by Tyler Perry's Madea, mom fights -- and wins -- health insurance battle
- Tyler Perry announces civil suit against former deputy relating to disappearance of two men
- Internet rights advocate John Perry Barlow dies
- Rick Perry: The future is in supercomputers
- Perry Park residents mitigating wildfire danger
- Mark Zuckerberg addresses Facebook concerns of Myanmar activists
- Mark Zuckerberg failed to address European concerns about Facebook