REDDING, Calif. - A pedestrian who appeared to be riding a skateboard was hit by a car near downtown Redding Sunday afternoon.
It happened at the intersection of Continental and Placer Streets just after 5 p.m.
The driver of the car then stopped and called 911 as several bystanders helped the man before medics could arrive.
The pedestrian left the scene by ambulance with moderate injuries.
The intersection was closed down for a time but has since reopened.
No word on what lead up to the accident.
- 1 Hospitalized with Moderate Injuries after Being Struck By Vehicle in Redding
- Vehicle versus bicyclist leaves one with major injuries in Redding
- 2 car crash on Interstate 5 near Willows leaves 1 with moderate injuries
- At least 10 vehicles struck by bullets in random shootings
- Woman killed after being struck by 2 vehicles
- Redding firefighter back home after injury on Thomas Fire
- Update: Redding woman killed in solo vehicle rollover identified
- UPDATE: Single vehicle rollover crash leaves one man with major injuries
- Reinventing Redding
- Right to Die Law Struck Down by Judge