This month marks the one year anniversary of the Oroville Spillway Crisis that changed forever how the north state views the Oroville Dam.
Next week beginning Monday please joins us for our in-depth report as we look back at the crisis.
Cecile Juliette will bring us up to date, with a dramatic timeline of the events last February when nearly 200-thousand people had to evacuate their homes on an hour's notice.
Then Lauren Martinez will bring us firsthand accounts from people who will relive that terrifying Sunday.
And finally, AJ Abell will speak with Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea on what the experience was like from a leadership position.
Please join us next week for our series Oroville Spillway Crisis: One year later.
- 1 year anniversary of Oroville Spillway Crisis
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Butte County Sheriff reflects back on the Oroville Spillway Crisis on anniversary
- Community party held to reflect Oroville spillway anniversary
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- Sheriff's Office publishes book documenting the Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Oroville housing market continues to boom after spillway crisis
- Hearing held on Oroville Dam Spillway crisis at state capitol