REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Police Department is asking the public’s help in locating a 14-year-old boy that went missing Saturday.
According to RPD, Eric Seth Woods, 14, of Redding told his dad that he was going to go ride his scooter in front of his home at Reservoir Lane, but when his dad went to check up on him he was gone.
Woods goes by the name “Seth” and was last seen wearing ripped blue jeans and a blue T-shirt.
So far, numerous friends told Wood’s relatives that he was hanging out at Shasta Lake as well as Anderson with friends.
If anyone has information into Wood’s whereabouts you are asked to call Redding police.
- 14-Year-Old Boy Missing out of Redding
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Man on dialysis missing in Redding
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe
- Redding Police searching for missing woman
- Redding boy issues social media challenge to help honor veterans
- Redding boy continues commitment to honor nation’s veterans
- Red Bluff man arrested after he attacked teenage boy