Chico, Calif. - The 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Country Faire and Threshing Bee takes place Saturday June 9th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the historic Patrick Ranch on the Midway south of Chico.
There will be a Tractor and Draft Horse Parade, Old Fashioned Wheat Harvest, Bee and Stock Dog Demonstrations, Model Train Exhibit, Farmhouse Tours, Children's Activities, Tram Rides, Live Music, Blacksmithing Demonstrations, a Car/Truck Show and food for sale at the Food Court.
Other activities include biscuit making, rope making, crafts, Buggy Rides and local vendors.
The mission of the Patrick Ranch Museum is to preserve and interpret the agricultural history of the Sacramento Valley and provide enrichment for all ages through education about our rural past.
Admission to Saturday's event is $5 for Adults, and $2 for Children 12 and under. Parking is Free.
For more information call (530) 342-4359 or visit the Museum website here.
- 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Threshing Bee is Saturday
- Patrick Ranch Family Farm Day is Saturday
- Holiday Happenings at Historic Patrick Ranch
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Forest Ranch Evacuation Drill to be Held Saturday
- Orland buzzes for bees at the Honey Bee Festival
- Forest Ranch Residents Practice Fire Evacuations
- Vandals topple Prunedale beehives, kill 200,000 bees
- Forest Ranch woman hopes to save animal sanctuary from foreclosure
- Ranch Tehama Elementary School back in session today