Humboldt County Drug Task Force with the assistance of the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office K-9 Unit served a search warrant at a residence in Eureka.
When police arrive 25 year old Matthew Williams and 29 year old Gary Noel were outside the home standing by a vehicle getting ready to leave.
When they saw police Williams threw almost 3 grams of suspected heroin underneath the car.
While searching the car officers found a loaded Springfield 1911 .45 caliber gun as well as over a gram of suspected heroin and 12 Xanax pills.
Officers found 36 year old Jesse Brown when they searched the house.
Williams was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a firearm while in possession of a controlled substance, and maintaining a residence for the purposes of distributing a controlled substance.
Noel was under arrest for possession of a controlled substance and Brown was arrested for a misdemeanor warrant.
All three were transported to Humboldt County Correctional Facility and booked on their charges.
From left to right: Williams, Mathew; Noel, Gary; Brown, Jesse
- 3 arrested after Humboldt County Drug task Force busts drug house
- Humboldt County Drug Task Force arrest two for using home to sell drugs
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Man in Humboldt County arrested with drugs and loaded guns
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Humboldt County agencies bust heroin distribution ring
- Shasta narcotics task force bust an elaborate honey oil operation
- Humboldt County SWAT team parole man with drugs and guns
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County