CONCORD, Calif. (AP) - Authorities say a 71-year-old man was killed and four others, including three children, were seriously injured in a San Francisco Bay Area car crash.
Police say the two-vehicle collision happened Wednesday evening in Concord.
The East Bay Times reports two 8-year-olds and a 10-month-old were in one of the cars driven by a 32-year-old woman. Officials say all four suffered serious - but not life-threatening - injuries.
The man in the other car, a Sacramento resident, died at the scene.
The cause is under investigation but police say alcohol and drugs are not considered to be a factor.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 3 children among 4 hurt in California crash that killed man
- Man convicted of California baby kidnap-killing
- 2 children killed after an LA County Sheriff vehicle crash
- Central California mother drowned children, hanged herself
- California Soldier Killed in Iraq
- Family Mourns Man Killed in I-5 Crash
- Orland Man Killed in Crash Near Corning
- Legal weed hurts prognosis for California medical pot market
- Man in US illegally guilty of killing 2 California deputies
- DUI crash leaves 6 injured, including children