The Chico State women's soccer team defeated Cal State Monterey Bay 4-0 on Senior Day Sunday at University Soccer Stadium.
Prior to the match, Chico State honored the services of three seniors, Courtney Sharrah, Pooja Patel and Brooke Coelho. Patel scored a goal and dished out an assist in the victory. Sharrah tallied four shots and Coelho helped the 'Cats register a dominant defensive effort.
Former Pleasant Valley High School and Butte College product Brenna Meier spent a half in goal and came away with two saves to help preserve the shutout.
Chico State improves to 9-5-1 overall and 5-4-1 in the CCAA. The 'Cats are 11-0-2 in their last 13 home matches.
- Chico State women's soccer team blanks Monterey Bay 4-0
- International Women's Day celebration at Chico State
- Chico State volleyball team sweeps San Francisco State
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- Bay Bridge Demolition Complete
- Bay Area Men Arrested In Connection with Chico Shooting Sunday
- Chico State men's basketball team hosts Red/White Scrimmage
- After daring rescue, entire Thai soccer team out of cave
- Thousands gather for Chico Women's March
- Chico Women's Club hosts congressional candidate forum