Butte County Deputies are searching for a man they say tried to expose himself to and Oroville teenager.
The teenager was traumatized. Action News Now reporter Cecile Juliette spoke to the teenager.
She was very upset about this experience, but she bravely overcame her fears to tell her story in the hopes that he will be caught.
This Oroville teenager who asked not to be identified has just experienced something traumatic that left her feeling uncertain, mad, and scared.
She was walking along High Street Monday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. when a man in a small red truck pulled up next to her. He was white and looked about 25 years old with blonde hair. He spoke to her in a quiet voice, asking her if she wanted to see his genitalia.
She said the man began unzipping his pants, but thankfully another car passed by and her accoster drove away leaving her frightened.
Now she is overcoming her fears in hopes that telling her story someone will come forward with a tip that will land him in jail.
Deputies are looking for a white man in his twenties, with blonde hair, driving a small red pickup truck, possibly a Toyota with peeling paint on the hood. The Butte County Sheriff’s office is investigating.
- Oroville teen: man tried to expose himself
- Teens who vape exposed to same chemicals as traditional smokers, study finds
- The hacks that left us exposed in 2017
- 2,000 7-Eleven customers possibly exposed to hepatitis A in Utah
- Women Expose Allegations, Misconduct In Country Music Industry
- Tinder flaw could expose your swipes to snoops
- Alex Gibney's 'Dirty Money' exposes capitalism run amok
- Data breach exposes thousands of California state employees
- What to do if your Facebook data was exposed
- H&M and Zara ditch mohair wool after animal cruelty expose