Photo Gallery 1 Images
A Chico woman has been arrested for DUI following a three car crash along Highway 99 Monday night.
It all started around 10:30 p.m. The California Highway Patrol got a call about a car that had crashed into a tree after going down the embankment on the southbound East Avenue onramp. A person living at a nearby home went to check on the driver of the Ford Mustang and flagged down another driver, who parked his Kia on the shoulder. The CHP says that a few minutes later, the driver of a Toyota Tacoma rear-ended the Kia. The Tacoma continued down the embankment, crashing into the Mustang below before hitting several trees.
The 24 year old woman in the Ford Mustang suffered major injuries and is being treated at Enloe Medical Center for a broken hip. The two passengers in the Kia were treated for minor injuries. The driver of the Toyota Tacoma, identifed as 24 year old Kiri Moore, was arrested on scene. She is now facing felony DUI charges.
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- Car crashes into Chico business
- CHP: Chico man dead after suspected DUI motorcycle crash
- Woman in Chico taken into custody after suspected DUI wreck
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville
- Suspected DUI driver rams LA patrol cars
- DUI crash leaves 6 injured, including children