ANDERSON, Calif. - Many from all around Anderson came together on Sunday to support Ashley Gallier who is suffering from unknown medical problems.
Ashley along with her husband Dan own the Grocery Outlet in Anderson and have put on countless events and fundraisers to help the community.
She is suffering from an unknown medical condition that has seriously impacted her health and doctors are still searching for what might be wrong.
People from Becca’s Café, United Shasta, the Anderson Rotary Club and many other local officials and supporters came out and donated to Sunday’s event.
One-hundred percent of everything raised is going back to the family to help with medical expenses and we are told that Ashley has started to do much better and that the family thanks everyone that came out Sunday and supported the event.
- Anderson Community Comes Together to Help Co-Owner of Grocery Outlet
- Anderson Grocery Outlet pays it forward for one lucky couple
- Grocery Outlet Robbery Suspect Initiates Foot Pursuit, Fights with Employee
- The future of grocery shopping
- Auto Repair Shop Owner Devoted to Community
- Lulus to Open an Outlet Shop in Downtown Chico
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Christmas in Anderson happens once again
- 16 arrested during Anderson warrant sweep
- Anderson police conduct monthly neighborhood enforcement operation