CHICO, Calif.-- The Congregation Beth Israel Sisterhood in Chico is hosting it's annual Bagel Brunch on Sunday, June 3rd from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
It takes place at the CBI Synagogue at 1336 Hemlock Street.
The event features traditional Jewish foods like bagels, lox, creamed herring and homemade desserts ... and it's home made. It's open to everyone, not just people of the Jewish faith.
Proceeds will benefit the CBI Religious School Summer Camp, the Torres Shelter in Chico and Catalyst Domestic Violence Services.
Tickets are $18 for adults and $7 for children 12 and under. For more information call (530) 342-6146 or visit the CBI website here.
Stay with Action News Now for all your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Annual Bagel Brunch Benefit Open to All
- Stolen bagel may have led to California children's murders
- Pie is the star of Nord Country School Annual Benefit
- Glenn County Sheriff's Posse to Benefit from Annual Poker Ride
- Chicoans have Earth Day Brunch in an Effort to save Endangered Species
- 40th annual Christmas Preview
- Annual Greece Flour War
- Santa Breakfast benefits children with Autism
- Concert benefits Thermalito girl with cancer
- Benefit for Durham teen battling cancer