After a fire destroyed the Paradise branch of Bank of the West last week, workers are trying to get operations back on track as quickly as possible.
The bank put out an ad on Sunday morning's Chico Enterprise-Record and they said it will be opening a temporary branch in the parking lot at the location on Clark Road.
And that branch will be able to serve the majority of banking needs.
The bank has also set up a dedicated customer service line for customers at 1-800-488-2265, and when asked, customers should choose option "nine."
Customers who can't make it to the new temporary Paradise branch can also go to their Oroville location at 2626 Oro Dam Blvd.
- Bank of the West setting up temporary bank in Paradise
- Vault survives Paradise bank fire
- Bank of the West in Paradise fully-involved in flames, Clark Road closed
- US Bank Stadium releases Superbowl LII menu
- Tri Counties Bank Quarter Century on NASDAQ
- Siskiyou County Food Bank Needs Donations
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Paradise Elderly Man Found