With Valentine's Day coming up, you may be thinking of getting your significant other chocolates or flowers.
But a new study from Carnegie Mellon University found those gifts may not be received as well as other types of presents.
- Best Valentines Day gifts to get that special someone
- Valentine's Day Fast Facts
- Best Valentines candy for that special someone
- Valentine's Day: Managing the pressure
- Romance and repentance on "Ash Valentine's Day"
- Couples say "I do" on Valentine's Day
- Michelle Obama's Valentine's Day playlist melts hearts
- Police apologize for controversial Valentine's Day tweet
- Backyard Bird Feeders and Valentines
- 12 lavish Valentine's Day travel experiences for 2018