CHICO, Calif. - Firefighters responded to a commercial structure fire Sunday morning on Highway 32 in Chico.
The fire began shortly before 7:30 a.m. at 3280 Highway 32 west.
Cal Fire-Butte County and the Chico Fire Department responded to the incident.
No one was injured and the cause is under investigation.
- Building Damaged west of Chico by Structure Fire
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire
- Chico House Fire Damages Two Homes, Boat
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Structure fire along Highway 32, fire under control
- 24 fire personnel respond to residential structure fire in Redding
- Long Beach Fire Captain Dies While Responding to Structure Fire
- Redding firefighters respond to structure fire on Churn Creek Road
- 1 Firefighter Hurt after Quick Knockdown of Gridley Structure Fire