Tickets are still available for the Chico Chamber of Commerce’s Summer Bash Thursday evening, May 31st.
This year's gtathering celebrates the 80th Anniversary of Shubert’s Ice Cream & Candy, which has been a member of the Chamber of Commerce since 1940.
The Summer Bash will be held at Patrick Ranch on the Midway south of Chico from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.. About 600 people are expected to turn out.
Advanced ticket pricing is $35 for general admission with two tickets for $60! Children 12 years and younger are $12. They'll be $5 more the day of the event.
There will be plenty of businesses with exhibits, a BBQ Dinner catered by Kinder's BBQ, and the Kelly Twins Dueling Pianos will perform.
For dessert? Scoops of Shubert's Ice Cream of course!
For more information call the chamber at (530) 891-5556 or visit their website here.
- Chico Chamber Summer Bash is Thursday
- Operation Chill Hits Chico the Summer
- Beating the Summer Heat
- Oroville Chamber of Commerce Invites Public to Coffee Connection
- POLL: Sinclair tells stations to air media-bashing promos - and the criticism goes viral
- Summer-like Weather for Monday
- Staying Safe this Summer Break
- Downtown Thursday Night Market is Back in Chico
- Almanor Ranger District seeking summer campground hosts
- Spring offers up more Summer-like weather