We have a heartwarming story for all the pup lovers out there!
Chico Fire Fighters and Butte County medics responded to a structure that was burning Tuesday morning around 10 a.m. near Chestnut
Street in Chico.
When they got on scene, they found that one of the rooms was ablaze. Firefighters entered the burning building to battle the flames and when inside they found a nearly-unconscious dog in one of the rooms.
Firefighters pulled the dog from the burning building and began treating the pup with oxygen. Firefighters said the dog was suffering from extremely labored breathing, likely from smoke inhalation.
Meanwhile, Chico Fire fighters halted the blaze and are now mopping up.
Great work from our local heroes!
- Chico first responders save pup from burning building
- Historic Chico Water Towers Saved
- Butte Co. Search and Rescue Welcomes K-9 Pup
- Chico Burned Woman Suspect in Court
- Dog Saves Chico girl: Story Found Untrue
- Georgia firefighters rescue a child from a burning building
- Chico Police Respond to Neighborhood with Guns Drawn
- New Traffic System for First Responders on Chico's Esplanade
- Pups rescued from Carr Fire hoping to be reunited with families
- New Salvation Army of Chico breaks ground on new building