TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - The Tehama County District Attorney’s Office on Thursday sentenced a Corning man to 38 years to life in prison for repeatedly molesting a teenager.
According to the DA, Apolinar Manriquez Arce was arrested in March 2017 for sexually abusing a 14-year-old.
Apparently, the abuse began when the teenager was only 7 years old, according to DA officials.
Arce was arrested at the 200 block of Carona Ave., in Corning at the time of the March 2017 arrest, according to the Red Bluff Daily News.
- Corning Man Sentenced to 38 Years to Life in Prison for Molestation
- Yuba County man sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Chico Man Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison
- Child Killer Gonzalo Curiel Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Ex-Navy SEAL sentenced to 27 years in prison
- 3 prison officers sentenced to 15 years in inmate's death
- Former Chico High Teacher Sentenced for Molesting Student
- Driver in DUI Fatal Sentenced to 16 Years to Life
- Orland Man Killed in Crash Near Corning
- Elk Grove man sentenced to 20 years in prison for $1m adult-adoption immigration fraud scheme