SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Wildfires are making the skies so hazy that it might be hard for some areas to see the Fourth of July fireworks shows.
An air quality advisory is in effect Wednesday morning in Shasta County.
Health officials say south winds are expected to carry some smoke from the “County Fire” all the way from Yolo County, north to Shasta County.
Other surrounding counties will likely be impacted as well, the public is asked to keep in mind to limit outdoor activities if they are sensitive.
- 'County Fire' Pushes Smoke to Shasta County, Poor Air Quality
- Smoke & haze lead to diminished air quality
- Rising temperatures & poor air quality are ahead for your Monday
- Air Quality Update
- Air Quality in Butte County Impacted By North State Fires
- Highland Fire in Shasta County
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County weather watch
- Unhealthy air quality & hotter temperatures ahead
- Mostly moderate air quality & mild heat today