UPDATE 4:09 p.m. Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - Butte County Sheriff's office has identified the woman killed in the crash as Laurel Stone, 55, of Paradise.
Police are still waiting on the identification of the driver.
PARADISE, Calif. - Police are responding to a rollover crash on Pentz Road in Paradise that has resulted in a fatality.
Action News Now reporter, Laura Eng, is on the scene at 6255 Pentz Road, Paradise.
Police are saying that a man and woman were in the car when it crashed. It is unknown whether the man or woman survived the crash.
Stay tuned for more updates. This is a developing story.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Has Identified Woman Killed in Fatal Rollover Crash
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Woman Identified in Fatal Crash in Redding
- Update: Redding woman killed in solo vehicle rollover identified
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Spaulding Man Killed in Lassen County Rollover Crash
- Butte County Sheriff’s Office arrest man for multiple burglaries
- Update: Butte County Sheriff's office detectives continue homicide investigation
- Butte County Sheriff's Office records unit special hours
- Family files wrongful death suit against Butte County Sheriff's Office