Photo Gallery 2 Images
RED BLUFF, Calif.—Tehama County Sheriff’s Department says they conducted a traffic stop on a gold Saturn for expired registration and a cracked windshield at the Sale Lane Coin Op Car Wash in Red Bluff just before 1 a.m. Tuesday.
The deputy contacted the driver who was identified as Eurcle Williams, 52 years old.
Williams had a felony warrant out for his arrest.
Williams was detained on the warrant.
Police searched the car and found a loaded Rugar .22 caliber pistol, methamphetamines, and heroin.
As a convicted felon Williams could not have a firearm or ammunition.
Williams was arrested on charges of felon in possession of ammo, felon in possession of a firearm, loaded firearm in vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of heroin, as well as warrants for drug and traffic charges.
Williams was booked into the Tehama County Jail and is being held with no bail.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Felon Arrested with Loaded Firearm
- Convicted Felon Arrested with Stolen Firearm
- Wanted felon arrested in Humboldt County
- Chico Police Arrest Wanted Felon after Standoff
- Two Wanted Felons Arrested During Traffic Stop
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Three Redding men caught in a van with loaded firearm and drugs
- Man arrested after walking through McKinleyville with loaded rifle
- Man in Humboldt County arrested with drugs and loaded guns
- Man Arrested For Brandishing Loaded Gun at Someone: RPD