Chico, Calif. - The Chico Woman who organized the recent Lunch with Law Enforcement is now planning a community lunch to thank Firefighters and EMS workers.
Teri DuBose is teaming up with the newly remodeled La Salles in Downtown Chico for the event, which takes place on Wednesday June 13th at 1 p.m.
Firefighters and EMS workers from the City of Chico and Butte County are welcome to dine for FREE. Community members are also encouraged to attend, and can buy their own lunch for $12.
La Salles is opening early just for the occasion, and will be serving their Jambalya pasta, salad and a soda. Shubert's will be on hand with delicious ice cream for dessert.
DuBose says it's just a way to bring people together and show appreciation for the job our Firefighters and Emergency Responders do. She's been baking and selling homemade cookies and gathering other donations to pay for the event, and says if there is any leftover money it will be donated to the Boys and Girls Club.
You can find out more on the Lunch at La Salles page on Facebook.
- Firefighter and EMS Appreciation Luncheon Planned for Wednesday
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon honors hundreds
- National Lineman Appreciation Day
- Lunch with Firefighters and EMS Deemed a Success
- Marysville PD: 'Catapult EMS saves lives'
- Honoring First Responders For National EMS Week
- Chico Business Hosts Luncheon with Law Enforcement
- BCSO honors members at annual awards & appreciation ceremony
- Omega Nu to host Mad Hatter's Wonderland Luncheon
- Firefighters Replace Family's American Flag