BUTTE COUNTY, Calif.—Former Butte County Sheriff’s Deputy David Martin was back in Superior Court this week.
He is facing 23 weapons charges for possession of unregistered and illegal assault weapons.
Martin’s trouble started in January when 186 firearms were seized at his Chico home during an ATF raid.
Martin was back in court Thursday and pleaded not guilty on an amended complaint.
Martin will be back in court on July 26th.
- Former Deputy Pleads not Guilty on Weapons Charges
- Former deputy arrested on illegal weapons charges
- Teacher Pleads Guilty to Fleeing with Minor
- Oroville Police Seize Illegal Weapons
- Humboldt County sheriff deputies arrest man for assault with deadly weapon
- Ex-Oklahoma lawmaker pleads guilty to child sex trafficking
- Ex-NBA player Kermit Washington pleads guilty in fraud case
- Oregon college safety officer pleads guilty to killing woman
- Huntsman pleads guilty: will never get out of prison
- Former Chico High teacher pleads guilty to molesting student