ORLAND, Calif. - The Glenn County Inter-Agency Narcotics Task Force discovered 3,201 marijuana plants near a home in west Orland early Tuesday morning.
According to the Glenn County Sheriff’s Office, deputies served a search warrant at the 6000 block of County Road 8, just off of Neville Road.
Along with finding the plants, deputies also found a shotgun, but the residents of the home were nowhere to be found.
Authorities are still trying to figure out the identities of the residents while the investigation is ongoing.
Growing marijuana plants in Glenn County is illegal, according to Glenn County Sheriff's Office.
The sheriff’s office is asking anyone who has information to contact them at (530) 934-6317, callers can remain anonymous.
- GLINTF Finds 3,000+ Marijuana Plants at Orland Home
- Over 3,000 pounds of marijuana seized in Humboldt County
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- $3,000 bike theft, man arrested after running from Chico police
- Orland Craft Fair to feature 250 Vendors
- 4-H club hosts Orland ‘Bowl-A-Thon’
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland
- Orland Avenue of Lights kicks off tonight
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession
- Rumors of threat to Orland High unfounded