YUBA COUNTY, Calif. - A market in the small town of Brownsville in Yuba County has been destroyed by an early Friday morning fire.
According to the Foothill Volunteer Fire Department, firefighters got a call just before 3:30 a.m. at 16823 Glen Road involving a fully-involved structure fire.
Foothill firefighters as well as Cal Fire Nevada-Yuba-Placer unit helped contain the fire, but the Gold Eagle Market was completely destroyed.
Authorities knocked down the fire within 2 hours and there was no spread of vegetation.
Luckily nobody was injured during the fire nor were there any homes threatened at any point. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Gold Eagle Market in Yuba County Destroyed By Flames
- Yuba County Election Results
- Tornado touchdown in Yuba County
- Yuba county declares state of emergency
- Two People Die in Yuba County Crash
- Car goes up in flames in Tehama County
- Yuba County Airport breaks ground on new taxiway
- Yuba County man sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders