RED BLUFF, Calif.—The Greenville Rancheria in Red Bluff held its 4th Annual Health Fair Friday.
The event brings together vendors and Rarcheria services to help people in a variety of ways including positive Indian parenting and information on diabetes.
Dezy Banani the Greenville Medical Director said, “We try to find different ways all the time to reach out to the community to let everyone know that we are here, the services we provide, and this is kind of a part of us doing that.”
The event went until 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.
If you missed the fair, you can catch them at the Farmers Market every week.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Health Fair in Red Bluff Offering Services to Help Families
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Round-Up Offers New Fast Paced Women's Event
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- Ross will be opening in Red Bluff
- Pioneer Christmas Party in Red Bluff
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Red Bluff PD K9 receives body armor