LOS MOLINOS - A Los Molinos man is blowing out some triple-digit candles for his birthday.
Ralph Emmons was surrounded by family and friends on Saturday for his 100th birthday celebration.
Emmons was born in Westport, California.
At 6 years old, he moved to Los Angeles, he eventually moved back up north and graduated from Willis High School in 1937.
Action News Now asked Emmons if he had any advice for the younger generations.
“No, they just have to live their life the way they see fit,” Emmons said.
Emmons was a logger in his early days, then during World War II, he remained a logger because the war efforts needed the lumber.
He later moved to Alderpoint where he bought a general store and raised his four children.
Happy birthday Ralph!
- Los Molinos man turns 100 years old
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Los Molinos vigilante dads catch and tie up thief
- Elderly Los Molinos pit bull helps fight off intruder
- 50th Fourth of July Parade at Los Molinos
- TCSO: Los Molinos Man Threatens Daughter’s Boyfriend over Household Chores
- TCSO: Man Arrested for Trying to Set Fire to Los Molinos Church
- Anderson Man Turns 105 Years Old
- FFA in Los Molinos collects 1K meals for Tehama Co. families
- TCSO: Los Molinos Shooting Suspect’s Death Caused by Self-Inflicted Wound