CHICO, Calif - A soon to be parent got a pleasant surprise after she accidentally sent a baby shower invitation to a local Chico business.
Kylie James said she was unaware that she sent an invitation to the wrong address, but someone at “La Cocina Economica” saw the message and sent gifts back to James.
James did not realize about the mishap until she received a package a few days later from the Chico business.
“La Cocina Economica” sent her gifts from registry including:
• Burp Cloths
James was thankful for the gifts and said that “there’s still love and goodness in the world.”
- Mishap in baby shower invitation leads to kind gifts
- Mishap in Mandatory Evacuation for the City of Shasta Lake
- "Wonder" is a Dose of Kindness for Students
- Human Kindness Series: 3rd grader donates handmade pillows
- CSUC Agriculture department gets million dollar gift
- Chico Police Arrest Armed Teen Stealing Gifts
- Showers and thunderstorms likely today
- Oroville Chamber of Commerce Invites Public to Coffee Connection
- ‘Gift of Wheels’ with the help of Girl Scouts
- Winter ‘Gift Show’ at the Chico Art Center