UPDATE - The Modoc County Sheriff’s Office has found an 11-year-old boy that went missing on Saturday, according to an email sent by the agency.
Wyatt Brookes, 11, was found around 12:30 p.m., safe, but authorities did not say where the boy was found.
MODOC COUNTY, Calif. - An 11-year-old boy is nowhere to be found after authorities reported him missing on Saturday from Modoc County.
According to the Modoc County Sheriff’s Office, on Saturday deputies arrived at a home where it appeared as if the boy, Wyatt Brookes, had packed his belongings and ran away.
Deputies searched the area and found a neighbor had seen Brookes walking down the road around 4:30 a.m.
Brookes is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall, with short strawberry blonde hair and is considered at-risk since he is a minor.
He was last wearing unknown colored shorts and an unknown colored short sleeve shirt as well as a blue backpack.
Authorities said Brookes has family in the Eugene, Oregon area and law enforcement from around the North State are being on the lookout.
If you see Brookes call Modoc County Sheriff’s Office at 530-233-4416.
- 11-Year-Old Boy from Modoc Co. Found Safe After Going Missing
- Modoc County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- UPDATE: Oregon Hiker Found Safe
- Modoc County deputies arrest 5 in connection to burglary
- UPDATE:12 Year Old Missing at Risk Boy Found
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe
- Update: Woman Diagnosed with PTSD Found Safe