QUINCY, Calif. - Fire crews are keeping control of the Murphy Fire near Belden in the Feather River Canyon.
Fire officials with the Plumas National Forest say it is around 100-acres.
Highway 70 is under traffic control in the area, a precautionary evacuation notice is underway for several areas.
A Red Cross shelter is in place on Lawrence Street in Quincy.
- Murphy Fire Chars 100 Acres in Plumas County
- Murphy Fire Burns 100 Acres, Precautionary Evacuations in Place
- Stoll Fire, 100% Contained, 268 Acres
- Dead body identified in Plumas County
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- Plumas County woman arrested for allegedly using stolen checks
- Victims identified in Plumas County DUI crash that killed 3
- Power outage leaves hundreds in the dark in Plumas County
- Plumas County: 10 Arrested for Alleged Snowmobile Theft