So many people are expected to turn out for the Oroville City Council meeting tongiht, February 20th, that the Open Session part of the meeting that begins at 6:30 p.m. has been moved to the Historic Oroville State Theatre, 1489 Myers Street, Oroville.
The meeting will allow the public an opportunity to provide comments to the City Council regarding a potential Cannabis initiative and a potential sales tax initiative.
The 5:30 Closed Session will remain located at City Hall, 1735 Montgomery Street.
Prior to the 6:30 p.m. Open Session of the City Council Meeting, from 5:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. there will be agendas and speaker cards available in the foyer of the theatre.
Questions regarding the meeting may be directed to the Assistant City Clerk at (530) 538-2518.
- Oroville City Council Meeting moved
- Oroville City Council to reconsider marijuana ban
- Oroville City Council Considers New Sales Tax
- Man Arrested in Chico City Council Meeting
- Oroville City Council approves public safety salary cuts
- Marijuana Business Tax Considered at Oroville City Council
- Fire Recovery meeting in Oroville
- Chico City Council moves forward with proposed development impact fees
- Chico City Council Paves Way for Jesus Center Move
- Oroville Holds Public Meetings About Cannabis Ordinance