Oroville residents are still feeling the impacts of those evacuations, one year later.
Action News Now reporter Sara Stinson spoke with residents when they first returned from the mandatory evacuation last February.
People she spoke with say they will never forget the feeling when they learned they had less than 30 minutes to evacuate their homes.
200-thousand plus people experienced this and some are still not over it.
The Butte County Sheriff as you know is the one who made the call to put a mandatory evacuation in place.
- Oroville Dam Crisis: One year later residents speak out
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Hearing held on Oroville Dam Spillway crisis at state capitol
- Sheriff's Office publishes book documenting the Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- California state assembly passed bill 1 year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- 1 year anniversary of Oroville Spillway Crisis
- What's next for the Oroville Dam?
- Oroville Dam Hourly Water Release Information
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work