A fire in a laundromat has been contained after reports of a structure fire surfaced in Orland, according to the Glenn County Sheriff's Office.
This happened about 10 a.m., Sunday inside “Suzie’s Place” laundromat in the intersection of East Walker Street and Woodward Avenue.
According to our reporter James Villalobos, a nearby business employee said they did not have to evacuate as a result of the incident.
No information has been released about possible injuries or the cause of the fire.
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland
- UPDATE 2 acre brush fire burns structure in Concow, fire ‘well contained’
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire
- Paradise Mobile Home Fire Contained
- Ferguson Fire is Fully contained
- Sliger Fire 100 percent contained
- North Fire 100 Percent Contained
- Mendocino Complex Fire Fully Contained
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home