A fire in a laundromat has been contained after reports of a structure fire surfaced in Orland, according to the Glenn County Sheriff's Office.
This happened about 10 a.m., Sunday inside “Suzie’s Place” laundromat in the intersection of East Walker Street and Woodward Avenue.
According to our reporter James Villalobos, a nearby business employee said they did not have to evacuate as a result of the incident.
No information has been released about possible injuries or the cause of the fire.
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland
- Paradise Mobile Home Fire Contained
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Chico Fire Quickly Contains Diesel Spill
- Vegetation Fire Contained in South Chico
- Yolo County Fire Grows with Little Containment
- Stoll Fire, 100% Contained, 268 Acres
- Federal Judge partially lifts travel ban