REDDING, Calif.-- Sewer line repair work continues in Redding this evening.
Placer Street between Olive Avenue and Orange Avenue will be subject to lane closures tonight.
Starting at 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. tomorrow portions of Placer Street will be limited to one lane with traffic control and detours.
Motorists should drive with caution or avoid the area if possible.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Placer Street Road Closure in Redding
- Street Work Will Close Placer Street in Redding
- Rosaline Street in Redding Subject to Lane Closures
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- Enterprise Park closure in Redding
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City road closures for 5K