Red Bluff, Calif.-- Red Bluff Police say on July 3rd, at about 4:29 p.m., officers were dispatched to death investigation on the 1000 block of Franzel Road.
Police say officers found 30-year-old Rachel Kay Reynolds had passed away at the residence.
RBPD investigators were called to the scene and the investigation is on-going.
Police sergeant Kevin Busekist told Action News Now on Thursday her boyfriend found the body. There were no signs of forced entry, but Busekist says the death is somewhat suspicious.
A cause of death has not been determined.
- Police Are Investigating Death of Red Bluff Woman
- Red Bluff Police Investigate Possible Murder-Suicide
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Redding Death Investigation Underway
- Police Investigate Possible Murder-Suicide in Red Bluff
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- TCSO: Red Bluff woman attempts to cash stolen check
- Red Bluff Police searching for information about drive by shooting
- Red Bluff police: school shooting threat deemed not credible