REDDING, Calif.--Several people were arrested Wednesday after a targeted enforcement effort in Redding.
The Redding and Anderson Police Departments along with the Shasta County Probation Department spoke with more than 80 individuals, and of those, seven were issued citations, and 13 were arrested for warrants and narcotic violations.
In a press release, the Redding Police Department said the purpose of this enforcement “is to address crimes occurring in our parks, trails, and business districts which are directly affecting the quality of life for residents, business owners and visitors to our community.”
Law enforcement hope to have more of these efforts in the future.
Stay with Action News Now for all your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Police Conduct Targeted Enforcement Effort
- Anderson police conduct monthly neighborhood enforcement operation
- Chico Police Department conducts crime sweep
- Local Police Target Distracted Drivers
- Juveniles Conduct Armed Robbery in Downtown Chico: Police
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Caught On Cam: Gunman Targets Police
- NRA Targets California Congressmen in Effort to Pass National Concealed Carry Reciprocity
- Birders conduct their Christmas count in Oroville
- Law Enforcement Oversight?