In observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday the United States Postal Service facilities will be closed for retail transactions on Thursday November 23, 2017.
There will be no residential or business deliveries.
Priority Mail Express is delivered 365 days a year and will be delivered on November 23rd.
Normal delivery and collection schedules will resume Friday November 24th.
- Postal Service holiday hours
- US Postal Service Unveils Scratch-and-Sniff Stamps
- Post Office holds special hours for holiday sending
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Swapping Holiday Sweet Treats
- Holiday Water Safety
- Chico Police records division announces new hours
- Man arrested after hours long standoff
- Buried Alive: Baby Survives Hours In Woods
- Redding DMV Will Be Open More Hours Starting in August; Yuba City Already Added Saturday Hours