Siskiyou County Calif.—According to the Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office numerous schools in the Scott Valley and Tulelake districts have received an email containing a bomb threat.
The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office (SCSO) has learned that other schools state-wide have received a similar email.
Although there is NO imminent, credible threat, the Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office takes all threats seriously and has dispatched deputies to each school in these areas as well as security checks of all other schools.
Tuklelake and Scott Valley schools have been placed on lockdown per school policy.
Each school will be following lockdown procedure and making effort to contact parents and guardians.
There is NO imminent, credible threat at this time; however, SCSO takes every threat seriously and is dispatching law enforcement personnel to the schools.
- Schools in Siskiyou County on Precautionary Lockdown
- Lockdown at Chico elementary school
- UPDATE: Shastina Fire Burning in Siskiyou County
- Wildfire evacuations lifted in Siskiyou County
- Siskiyou County Food Bank Needs Donations
- Chico Animal Shelter take precautionary measure for dog flu
- Oroville High School Placed on Short Lockdown
- Siskiyou County man arrested for murder of son
- Lockdown lifted at Corning school after gunshots heard near campus
- Redding School Lockdown Keeps Children Safe From Shooting