UPDATE: Margaret Denton was found Thursday evening walking on a gravel road about one mile from her home.
CITY OF SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office is looking for an at-risk woman last seen at the City of Shasta Lake Thursday morning.
According to the Shasta County Sheriff's Office, the missing person alert was issued just after 1:30 p.m., earlier in the day deputies were dispatched to the 3100 block of Avington Way about the disappearance of 77-year-old Margaret Denton.
Denton is believed to have an early onset of dementia and has walked away from her residence in the past, said Shasta County Sheriff’s Office.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and teal shoes at about 9 a.m. Thursday.
Deputies along with the California Highway Patrol Air Operations, Shasta County Search and Rescue volunteers and the Anderson Police Department are currently searching for Denton.
If anyone has any information regarding Denton’s whereabouts, they are urged to call the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office at (530) 245-6540.
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- Missing At-Risk Woman Found in Redding
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- UPDATE: at risk Paradise woman found
- At Risk Missing Pregnant Woman Found in Forbestown
- Update: Woman Diagnosed with PTSD Found Safe
- Missing Marysville Woman Found After 10 Days
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe