PARADISE, Calif.-- Atria Senior Living of Paradise is hosting a drive-through Tri-Tip BBQ dinner Friday, June 8th, to benefit the Butte Fire Safe Council. The Vietnam Veterans of America are helping with the event.
Organizers say it's an easy way to enjoy a delicious meal and help a good cause at the same time. Each ticket is just $20 for 2 dinners.
The Butte Fire Safe Council's mission is to provide safety in Butte County through wildfire hazard education and prevention.
The goal is to create communities with that are resistant to the devastating impacts of wildland fires. You can view their website here.
The Smoke and Sizzle Fundraiser takes place Friday from 4 - 7 p.m. at Atria Senior Living, 1007 Buschmann Road in Paradise.
For more information call (530) 872-3344.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Smoke and Sizzle to Benefit Butte Fire Safe Council
- Butte County Fire Safe Council scrambling for funding
- Butte County Fire
- Super Club at Grana benefits Butte Humane Society
- Council approves support of Keep California Safe Act
- City Council Asked to Consider 'Chico Safe Now' Proposals
- Chico City Council appoints new fire chief
- Cal Fire Butte County on Thomas Fire efforts
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte College Welding Program