Warm and dry weather continues for the week of Valentine's Day. We'll start the work week off on a windy note, with North winds Monday around 10-20mph, but temps will warm into the 60s under mostly sunny skies. The breezy conditions should die off after sunset, then we quickly cool down into the evening and overnight.
We're still expecting the chilly nights with warm afternoons to continue all week. The 7-day forecast has a good mix of 60° and 70° temps. We should see more of the 70s coming back around Valentine's Day and to wrap up the work week.
Nothing but sunshine in the forecast as well, so you Valentine's Day weather looks EXCELLENT for a romantic picnic or dinner outside with your signifiicant other!
The forecast is beautiful and hard to complain about, but we desperately need some wet weather as we get closer to the Spring season!
- Sunshine, Spring Weather This Week
- More sunshine and warm weather
- Spring-like weather ahead for Northern California
- Spring offers up more Summer-like weather
- Avenue Q Spring Musical at CSU, Chico Next Week
- Digital Spring Cleaning Tips
- Spring weather means some dangerous critters out in the parks
- Sunshine state becomes the hot spot for U.S. speedskating
- A songbird and sunshine: Meghan Markle's coat of arms unveiled
- Wet & cooler weather returns late week