LOS MOLINOS, Calif. - Tehama County deputies say a Los Molinos man threatened to kill his daughter’s boyfriend after an argument about household chores Sunday evening.
According to the Tehama County Sheriff’s Office, deputies got a call just after 10 p.m. about a disturbance at 7928 Oak St.
Authorities say Amanda Maniord called 911 to report that her father Gary Maniord, 57, pulled out a knife and threatened her boyfriend Patrick West, 38.
She added that Gary was going to “stick them and kill them.”
Gary was seen running into the house when deputies arrived.
He was later arrested and booked into the Tehama County Jail on charges of criminal threats, brandishing a knife and resisting arrest.
- TCSO: Los Molinos Man Threatens Daughter’s Boyfriend over Household Chores
- TCSO: Los Molinos Shooting Suspect’s Death Caused by Self-Inflicted Wound
- Cottonwood Man Threatens to Kill Sister, Attacks Her: TCSO
- Los Molinos man turns 100 years old
- Los Molinos vigilante dads catch and tie up thief
- Elderly Los Molinos pit bull helps fight off intruder
- 50th Fourth of July Parade at Los Molinos
- TCSO: Cow worth $1,500 shot and killed in Vina
- TCSO: Red Bluff woman attempts to cash stolen check
- TCSO: Off Duty Deputy-Involved Shooting Provoked by Dog Attack