A jeep heading west on Highway 32 Monday afternoon just west of Meridian Road flipped over into a ditch, causing minor injuries to one of the teenage occupants. It happened at 12:39 p.m.
There were two teenagers in the car. The male was driving, and the female was an occupants of the jeep. The were both able to exit the vehicle.
The driver allegedly lost control of the jeep, and it rolled into the empty ditch that was located next to an almond orchard.
The teenage girl was taken to hospital to check out what were referred to as minor injuries.
- Teen suffers minor injuries after jeep flips over into irrigation ditch on Hwy 32
- Body found in irrigation ditch in Oroville
- Deadly Crash on Hwy 32 in Forest Ranch
- STONEY FIRE - NOW WITH VIDEOS - Hwy 32 Open, Evacs lifted
- Hwy 32 gets PLENTY of snow, Forest Ranch Pitt Stop open for business
- Traffic at a Standstill After a Reported Head-On Crash at Hwy 32
- Demonstration Garden to open at Paradise Irrigation District
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Minor injury for pilot after small plane crash along the Yuba River
- Hwy 99 reopened after logging truck rollover