MOSCOW (AP) - U.S. President Donald Trump says he’ll probably be meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin during an upcoming trip to Europe in July.
And he’s telling reporters the meeting will likely happen in Helsinki, Finland or Vienna, Austria.
A foreign affairs adviser to Putin had said earlier Wednesday that Moscow and Washington had agreed on the date and location for a summit, but said details would not be released until Thursday.
Trump said he’d be receiving an update soon from National Security Adviser John Bolton, who is currently in Moscow.
He says they’ll likely discuss Syria and the Ukraine.
- Trump says Putin summit likely in July, Europe
- President Trump and Putin Meet for Summit in Finland
- FINLAND SUMMIT - Russian President Putin Denies Russian Meddling in 2016 Election
- Fourth of July Holiday Travel
- CHP Fourth of July Enforcement
- Fourth of July at Whiskeytown
- Fourth of July Concerts Planned for Oroville
- What You Need to Know: July 2
- What You Need to Know: July 3
- Fourth of July Pancakes Breakfast & 5K