Photo Gallery 2 Images
Orland Calif.—According to the California Highway Patrol, two men were arrested after the car they were traveling in ended up in a ditch.
Emilio Delgado, 21 years old of Corning was driving with Luis Curiel, 29 years old from Corning in a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro.
According to CHP, Delgado was driving west on County Road 9 in Orland at a high rate of speed.
Delgado turned or allowed his vehicle to run off the north side of the road.
In an attempt to re-enter the road, Delgado steered the car sharply to the left.
According to CHP, Delgado’s corrective action was excessive and caused the car to spin out of control.
After the car spun out and crossed both lanes of traffic, it crashed into the ditch on the south side of the road.
Delgado and Curiel were both arrested on scene.
According to CHP, alcohol is suspected to be a factor in the crash.
They have since been released from custody.
- Two Men Arrested After car Ends up in Ditch
- Body found in irrigation ditch in Oroville
- Starbucks apologizes after arrests of two men
- CHP: Fatal Accident South of Gridley, Vehicle in Ditch
- Starbucks, citing ocean threat, is ditching plastic straws
- Married couple arrested after suspected car theft
- Foot pursuit ends in arrest in Eel River Valley
- Bay Area Men Arrested In Connection with Chico Shooting Sunday
- Teen suffers minor injuries after jeep flips over into irrigation ditch on Hwy 32
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover