REDDING, Calif - Two men were arrested in Redding in the middle of the night for tagging a billboard near the railroad tracks.
A 20-year-old Cole Michael Fisher and 19-year-old Shane Thomas Buckalew were allegedly caught in the act by Redding police.
The suspects ran but were caught several blocks away.
A police dog found a backpack with spray paint receipts, along with artwork matching the style of the graffiti on the billboard.
They were booked into the Shasta County Jail for:
• Obstructing an officer
- Two men allegedly caught tagging a billboard
- 2 Redding Men Arrested For Allegedly Entering Evac Areas
- Barn burglary suspects allegedly steal tools, caught by Humboldt Co. police
- Three Redding men caught in a van with loaded firearm and drugs
- Teen arrested for allegedly posting Snapchat threat
- Man Cited for Allegedly Igniting Oregon Fire
- Car theft caught on camera in Chico
- Teenage burglars caught on Christmas Eve
- Caught on camera: Los Angeles purse snatcher
- 70 car pileup caught on camera