The filing deadline for survivors of October’s Wildfires in northern California, who need Disaster Unemployment Insurance is December 18th.
Those who would like to register can do so by visiting www.edd.ca.gov there is a link on that page.
People can also visit www.disasterassistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621-3362 with any questions about their application.
- Unemployment filing deadline for survivors of October’s wildfires
- Firefighters deal with health impacts of October wildfire exposure
- California Unemployment In Construction
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- California’s unemployment rate decreased last month
- Separated Families: Reunification Deadline Passes
- Ready For Wildfire
- Halloween Hustle is October 28th in Chico
- Highway 70 Intermittent Closures Through October
- Tax Deadline Rush in the North State