Lindsey Vonn is single on Valentine’s Day, and she turned to her one-million Twitter followers to try to find love.
“Anyone else out there single and want to be my valentine?” was posted to her verified social media account with the hashtag “worth a shot.”
Vonn has received thousands of responses, and she Retweeted some of her favorites.
Vonn, 33, is expected to make her 2018 Olympic debut on Friday at 9 p.m. ET in super-G.
Schedule to watch Vonn at the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics:
- Do you want to be Lindsey Vonn’s Valentine?
- Lindsey Vonn’s Olympic legacy
- Meet Lindsey Vonn's inspiration: Her grandfather
- Winter Olympics: Meet Lindsey Vonn's furry friends
- Lindsey Vonn scatters grandfather's ashes in PyeongChang
- Lindsey Vonn and Mikaela Shiffrin speak out against Russian doping
- Lindsey Vonn injures back, pulls out of St. Moritz race
- Lindsey Vonn strikes back with Val d'Isere World Cup win
- Lindsey Vonn reignites Olympic hopes with 79th World Cup win
- Lindsey Vonn finally arrives in PyeongChang after travel delays