Former figure skaters and now NBC commentators, Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir, are known for their outrageous outfits. Viewers would expect nothing different for the PyeongChang Games. On the first night of Olympic figure skating coverage, everyone noticed the duo's outfits looking like they belong in "The Hunger Games".
Tonight, Johnny said the famous line from "The Hunger Games", "may the odds be ever in your favor." Perhaps, there's another level of thought into the duo's outfits playing up on the idea of winter is coming and the Winter Games.
- May the odds be ever in your favor, Tara and Johnny style
- The Podium: Tara and Johnny, plus Snowboarding's surprise
- Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir will host the Closing Ceremony
- Why Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir are so excited for the 2018 Olympics
- Premature baby named after curling rock island defies odds
- Figure skating analyst Johnny Weir debuts first 2018 Olympics look
- Tara Lipinski reflects on 1998 Nagano Olympic victory 20 years later
- Favored Russians ooze confidence, feel like 'red machine'