Areas Affected: Modoc County Except for the Surprise Valley
...RED FLAG WARNING FOR THIS EVENING IS CANCELLED FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONE 285...
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING FOR STRONG GUSTY WIND WITH LOW RH FOR
FIRE WEATHER ZONE 285...
The National Weather Service in Medford has cancelled the Red Flag
Warning for this evening.
The Fire Weather Watch remains in effect for Thursday afternoon and
* Impacts:Strong, gusty wind with low relative humidity and high fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of new and existing fires.
* Affected area: In Northern CA...All of Fire Weather Zone 285.
* Counties affected: In Northern CA...Modoc.
* Wind: Southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Humidity: As low as 9 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?wfo=mfr
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible Red Flag Warnings.